Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Escape from Tarkov

When was the last true client-detection of the cheat?
    Do you experience people here reporting bans for using ESP-only?

Forum Member
    Our last reported bans were in October, we added a custom boot and since then the cheat only goes down for game updates. The only way you will be banned for using ESP is by being blatant. Tracing players thru walls etc so play cautiously and you'll be golden (Y)

Forum Member
    Can you elaborate on custom boot? Do you mean i need to boot a different (edited?) windows version which i'll have to use everytime i want to cheat in EFT?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bundfalke View Post
    Can you elaborate on custom boot? Do you mean i need to boot a different (edited?) windows version which i'll have to use everytime i want to cheat in EFT?
    Our custom boot is a security system we use for our cheats. When you purchase the cheat and download our cheat loader. The loader will have an "install boot" button, after you click it our boot will automatically be installed and all you have to do is restart and select that boot. It will not overwrite your original Windows 10 boot, and it is completely safe to use. Yes, you will need to be on our custom boot to cheat in EFT, it is for the security of our clients.

Forum Member
    Last time i used something like that, was because the cheat was using a kernel driver.
    Im curious, how come Aimjunkies doesnt have the custom boot, even though you guys are just the sister-website?
    Do i have to partition my hard drive to use the custom boot? I mean thats usually required, isnt it?

Forum Member
    Last time i used something like that, was because the cheat was using a kernel driver.
    Im curious, how come Aimjunkies doesnt have the custom boot, even though you guys are just the sister-website?
    Aimjunkies does have the custom boot for EFT.

Forum Member
    Do i have to partition my hard drive to use the custom boot? I mean thats usually required, isnt it?
    Or do i use an USB to boot/install the custom windows version? I saw that one before.

Forum Member
    Or do i use an USB to boot/install the custom windows version? I saw that one before
    You do not need to partition, you do not need to install anything, there is no custom windows version, there is nothing that you need to do; other than click "Install Boot" after you've downloaded the loader

Forum Member
    Hmm let me rephrase that. Am i using my own windows, with all my files and data, but it just has your patch applied.
    Or am i using a fresh, new windows where i need to install the game again and everything else i need?
    You said i need to boot your windows version. That tells me i need to get into my BIOS and actually select the new windows.

Forum Member
    Hmm let me rephrase that. Am i using my own windows, with all my files and data, but it just has your patch applied.
    Or am i using a fresh, new windows where i need to install the game again and everything else i need?
    You're using your own windows, with all your files and data, yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast