Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Will 1809 be in the future?

Hello, I am interested to buy the Advantage pack but I have no way of rolling back my windows. Are any cheats going to be 1809 compatible in the near future?

If not, what are the issues with the upgrade?

-thanks

Forum Member
    Hello. At this moment we do not support 1809 but we might in the future.

Have you tried everything to rollback your windows?
    Try this guide if it doesn't work let me know I will do my best to help you..

Link: https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/201...sion-1809.html
    Last edited by americanhawk; 01-17-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Forum Member
    Thank you, I will try that. I read it before and it said the windows.old folder deletes after X amount of time, which I am way passed it. I will still give it a go to see if I can get there. Is there technical issues involved that 1809 had introduced for your cheats?

Forum Member
    We will definitely be introducing an update to support current windows once Windows actually gets their (insert poo emoji here) together. All we can say at this time is that yes, the current version of windows (1809) is littered with bugs that wreak havoc on our loader and cheats. Once these bugs have been addressed I’m sure our coders will be hard at work (Y)

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
    We will definitely be introducing an update to support current windows once Windows actually gets their (insert poo emoji here) together. All we can say at this time is that yes, the current version of windows (1809) is littered with bugs that wreak havoc on our loader and cheats. Once these bugs have been addressed I’m sure our coders will be hard at work (Y)
    Totally get you there. Ever since that update my start menu is resting to default. I'll let you guys know if I can roll backwards so I can buy that package xD

Forum Member
    Sounds good!

Forum Member
    Great !!!

/closed
    Last edited by CTDDD; 01-17-2019 at 01:02 PM.