Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Suggestion&Question.

This post is more about the question but here's the suggestion. ARK: Survival Evolved(Microsoft Store Version support). Now the question, I don't see any battleye client show up during the launch of the game which is why I wonder if it doesn't have an anti-cheat. I tried to use the loader to inject it but obviously, it was made for the non-BE steam version. Still, I tried to do it but all that happened was it crashed. I don't know if it would be detected if I tried it on steam or if the coder made it so it crashes if it's BE. I just wondered if it has battleye or if it's just that the cheat doesn't support the microsoft version. If all is well if you check and if microsoft store version doesn't have BE if you guys could make the current cheat support it that would be amazing.

Forum Member
    ARK: Survival Evolved(Microsoft Store Version support) is definitely on our list to-do since it doesn't have Battleye.

If more interest for the cheat comes up, the better chance a coder will look into it.