Thanks Thanks:  3
    Forum Member

Lightbulb verdict about the vip Premium package

and then myths of this great site, I hope you are well. I come here to give my opinion on the vip prize package. I have a 1 year subscription and I sincerely plan to continue renewing this subscription every year for several years. I am very pleased with this pack, everyone knows of the excellence in the support of VA, they treat us very well. They do not ignore it and are always willing to take our doubts when I need them. And the hacks of this pack the diversity is very great, not only in 1 or 2 types of games, I am really enjoying it. And now I'm just anxiously waiting to release to this pack the hack of this game that I love World WarZ. Thank you very much VA I am very satisfied and I hope to spend many years here with you.
    And in a few days I will be convincing my friend Rafael Bergamo that already has account here to also sign the annual Premium pack

Retired Staff
    Thank you for your kind words! And i'm happy that you enjoy the VIP Premium package. Also glad that you are very satisfied!