Thanks Thanks:  4
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I am the guy

  1. #1
    VA VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    germany
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    I am the guy

    Now that I have your attention ;D
    I want to wish you luck in your daily hackering and a good day in general.
    That is it.
    No more content here.
    I would have uploaded a pic of a panda or something here but I'm on my phone.

  2. #2
    Moderator merrycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by skitsomnia View Post
    Now that I have your attention ;D
    I want to wish you luck in your daily hackering and a good day in general.
    That is it.
    No more content here.
    I would have uploaded a pic of a panda or something here but I'm on my phone.
    Are you leaving us?

    Or just wanna wish us all a good day and in daily hacking haha?
    Have a very good day man!

  3. #3
    VA VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    germany
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34
    Oh no! I won't find better hacks or staff anywhere else, just a nice luttle message to anyone that pops by.

  4. #4
    Admin Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    60.161164, 24.904580
    Reputation
    454
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by skitsomnia View Post
    Oh no! I won't find better hacks or staff anywhere else, just a nice luttle message to anyone that pops by.
    The title certainly got my attention.

    Hope you have a happy hacking weekend too my friend!


    Twitch: I'll be the Jew, hell ya!
    SystemFiles: Your a forum slut sort of lol

  5. #5
    Super Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    213 Lake Drive Dingmans Ferry PA 18328
    Reputation
    798
    Posts
    2,541

  6. #6
    VA VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    germany
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34
    Sorry if the title was too innapropriate.
    Thank you phantom!

  7. #7
    Admin Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    60.161164, 24.904580
    Reputation
    454
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by skitsomnia View Post
    Sorry if the title was too innapropriate.
    Thank you phantom!
    You're good mate.

    All fun and games!


    Twitch: I'll be the Jew, hell ya!
    SystemFiles: Your a forum slut sort of lol

  8. #8
    Super Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    213 Lake Drive Dingmans Ferry PA 18328
    Reputation
    798
    Posts
    2,541
    I thought the title was fine lol it definitely caught my attention

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •