Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Lightbulb Escape from tarkov suggestions.

i would like to imphesize from the start that i have no idea what the limitations are in regards to creating a hack n such so i do realise some of these suggestions might be close to impossible but here they are none the less.
    i'm a massive fan of eft, with 2 eod's and 2 standart accounts and 3 friends i'v bought it for, that stopped playing a long time ago.
    i tried hacking early on when i first started playing eft 2 years or so ago and got banned rather quickly.
    obviously you need map and spawn knowledge to be able to hack in a "legit" way

on the topic of "legit hacking"
    i use to play in a very popular clan as one of the "trainers" teaching people about fov, sensitivity, pre aiming, movement, and the anatomy of a fight. often had these very people spectating me while going about a game and explaining things. all of this while noone realised i was hacking, all the time.(i do have 10 years of fps experience and an okay aim myself) most of this took place in the bf games. i'm a sucker for "legit hacking" and love to see how far and long i can go.

suggestions:
    no sway and recoil would be rather easy to spot from a spectaters point of view, especially in a game like eft where your screen get's thrown around with every shot but we do have modifications in the game that reduces this by almost half
    :: is it possible to make a reduce sway and recoil by half option? or a slider or somthing like that?

aimbotting is fun, if you smoothen it up a bunch and have a random bone/closest bone setting, then it looks more like a "medium fast" writs flick, which is the most normal way of sniping or really doing anything in eft. having a good snap is essential in eft.
    ::random bone selector and or closest bone setting for aimbot and maybeh a smooth aim slider?

obviously since i'v earlier mentioned it in a post i'll just drop this one here aswell ;D
    ::abillity to save the custom item esp list.

no idea how detectable loot anywhere would be but having the abillity to loot a heavy that just died in the other end of factory and use that gear would make hatchet runs a thing again i see it was removed at some point. loot anywhere seemed like an awesome idea but i reckon that from a spec's pov it's rather obvious?
    :: bring back loot anywhere function

loyalty in this game is an awesome thing, by working hard and doing tasks you slowly but surely get better and better stuff it's an awesome reward system that makes you feel like you actually accomplished somthing.... for alot of people including me. but for thoes people that hate and complain about the loyalty system
    ::can we cheat the system to think you have max loyalty n such? could that be a function? would that be easily spotted?

escape from tarkov has a rather large playerbase (checked some online stats yesterday) and man is that awesome! except. when you do "legit hacking" you still need the learning curve that comes with aiming and knowing where everybody is but having a normal reaction to spotting enemies n so on, when i once in a while run into a bunch of not so legit people and some heavy heavy level 50 streamer guys and loose my "hard earned russian gummy money" i start running factory night to get back some "hard earned russian gummy money" and rarely i get these wonderfull Empty Maps.
    ::is it possible to mess with net ms or connection or somthing trough the cheat as to allow empty raids?

i wouldn't want god more or anything like that as most of the lag n such has been fixed(back in the day it could take up to 10 headshots before the game registered one xD holy **** it sucked ) but now that we have somthing like improved bullets (i reckon it's somthing that makes bullets faster and hurt a bit more? maybeh? )
    ::would it be possible to make bullets hurt somthing like 5 points less or make them not able to pen armor before the armor's broken or somthing minor like that giving you an almost invisible but massive Virtual-advantage.

spawning items, i can't quiet remember but i think i tried that back in the day, where it just dropped everything on the map in a straight line in front of me. or it might have been a video i saw back then.
    :: spawn items for selected items? like high tier keys, bit coins and lab cards?

i had more but as of right now i'm drawing a blank, probably rather fitting with the wall of text i just put out there!
    thank you for taking you time to read this, hope it was worth somthing.
    have a greate session, have a greate day.
    Last edited by skitsomnia; 05-18-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Retired Staff
    suggestions:
    no sway and recoil would be rather easy to spot from a spectaters point of view, especially in a game like eft where your screen get's thrown around with every shot but we do have modifications in the game that reduces this by almost half
    :: is it possible to make a reduce sway and recoil by half option? or a slider or somthing like that?

This one is a really good one, could be very usefull. Also a good advantage. Also not sure if its possible to reduce half the recoil instead of fully. But for legit playing this one is extremly good in my opinion.

obviously since i'v earlier mentioned it in a post i'll just drop this one here aswell ;D
    ::abillity to save the custom item esp list.

This is probaly gonna get added in the feature, but for now it is what it is.

money cheats, fly hacks, teleportations yada yada. thoes are all very good, but not if you want to go for the long run.
    spawning items, i can't quiet remember but i think i tried that back in the day, where it just dropped everything on the map in a straight line in front of me. or it might have been a video i saw back then.
    :: spawn items for selected items? like high tier keys, bit coins and lab cards?

Money cheats, not sure if possible don't think so. Teleportation might be, but its a risky feature.

no idea how detectable loot anywhere would be but having the abillity to loot a heavy that just died in the other end of factory and use that gear would make hatchet runs a thing again i see it was removed at some point. loot anywhere seemed like an awesome idea but i reckon that from a spec's pov it's rather obvious?
    :: bring back loot anywhere function

Think i've seen a video on this, not sure if its was Virtual-Advantages cheat thought. Could be a good thing, but also very risky.

loyalty in this game is an awesome thing, by working hard and doing tasks you slowly but surely get better and better stuff it's an awesome reward system that makes you feel like you actually accomplished somthing.... for alot of people including me. but for thoes people that hate and complain about the loyalty system
    ::can we cheat the system to think you have max loyalty n such? could that be a function? would that be easily spotted?

Changing this by skipping the task could probaly be detactable. And not sure if its even possibles.

Very well written suggestions, and thank you for taking the time to write all of them.

Forum Member
    the money and tele n stuff wasent so much suggestions as it's incredibly detectable, it was more so the spawn certain items at your feet part i'll edit it, i can see how it could be mistaken for suggestions. :3

Retired Staff
    Still good suggestions. Keep it up!