Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Questions about EFT

Hey guys!

Lately I've become interested in your Escape from Tarkov cheat and since I couldn't find any recent threads about it (if there are any, my bad and you can fell free to link it for me if you'd like, I'd kindly appreciate it), I decided to open this one real quick.

1st of all, I'd be interested in the eventual bans that may have occurred. Have there been any recent ban waves? Are there certain things to be considered when using it to avoid getting banned? And are there usually many down times because of security updates and if so, an average duration of the down times would be really great!

2nd of all I'd like to know if there are any stability issues (not that big of a deal if there are any, but I'd still like to know)

And 3rd of all if anybody has some experience using it, could you rate it from 1 to 10 and tell me if you'd recommend it (as long as it's not against the rules) and would it be worth it to buy the advantage package if I'm mainly interested in using the EFT cheat and sporadic other ones.

Thank you in advance to everybody who took their time to answer and wish you all a good one!

Cheers,
    EdGy2000

Forum Member
    Thanks for the interest in our cheat!
    Here are the answers to your questions hopefully I have helped you out somewhat.
    Question 1: There are no detections as of now, the cheat usually goes down for an hour after an update to the game. To avoid getting banned don't use a high FOV aimbot or don't make it look super obvious.
    Question 2: There are currently no stability issues with the cheat
    Question 3: I've used this cheat before they added the new anti-cheat but overall the cheat was amazing id give it 10/10 (Not just because I work here lol) If you are interested in multiple cheats the Advantage pack would be your best bet, as it would come with just about every single cheat we have to offer.

Forum Member
    Thanks a lot for the kind answer! I have one last question tho, does it have an option to smooth out the aim bot?

Best regards!

Forum Member
    Yes there is an option for smooth aim what it does is it adjusts the speed at which the aimbot locks on.
    You will be able to see all of the settings once you have purchased the cheat.
    https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...tion-In-Detail