Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

S.k.i.l.l special force 2 shut down

It's been over a month now you guys are updating S.K.I.L.L. Well, there’s no need to update S.K.I.L.L SF2 anymore. Skill special force 2 Server EU/NA is shutting down on the 20th of August sadly. There wont be S.K.I.L.L anymore.. Since the server is terminating Is it possible for you guys to make the exact same cheat for a different server such as the SF2 SEA PlayPark?

Forum Member
    A different server or a different game? Our cheat should work on all servers across SF2 but if youre talking about a mod or different version of the game then no it wont work. As far as making the cheat work for a completely different game, The coder also has been busy sooo the chances of us seeing that are super slim in my opinion. Your best thing to do right now from my point of view is to request a subscription change= https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...hange-Requests

Forum Member
    Same game different server but the patch is different compare to the other special force 2s. its got a ranger patch which you have to download separately, not from its website.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by queensarah View Post
    Same game different server but the patch is different compare to the other special force 2s. its got a ranger patch which you have to download separately, not from its website.
    The coder is looking into supporting the patched servers/modded game modes to keep the cheat up after the 20th.

Forum Member
    That would be great! And here's the link to the patch https://bit.ly/SF2RangerFullClient?f...DL-_UMUy3TjPaM

Forum Member
    Hello queensarah,

we will look into this!

Thanks for the link!

- Cry