Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Lightbulb Cheat Loader Windows 7/10 Support

Does the cheat loader here support windows 7? I was using aimjunkies but they changed their loader to only support windows 10 for some reason and I'm not about to go and buy windows 10 any time soon.

Forum Member
    Aimjunkies is our sister website. We sell many of the same cheats from the same coders. The security needed to bypass all of the anti cheats now is having to be super intelligent and it is imperative that our customers keep their computers up to date with our coders to be able to deliver the safest method of hacking. We want to ensure your safety and security while youre with us so any new cheats we do produce will require windows 10 (version 1903 at the moment). If you want to hack an older game or one of our originals, you MIGHT still be safe using windows 7, but any support methods or suggestions you reached at Aimjunkies, will be the exact same you receive here. If you have any other questions you can reply here or come to teamspeak and speak with our staff to try and figure out the best route for you to take.

^I wrote that. -ctddd