Thanks Thanks:  8

Talking let's play a little bit that this community is standing

This is the joke, say why you love the virtual advantage and what could improve. I start.

I love this place because the administrators, support are super attentive, always willing to solve problems with hacks. Another point I love is the wide variety of hacks we have at our disposal, so we can have a great time with a lot of games.

What I think could improve is the finish of the hacks, they are a bit better done, precision of the aimbots and the esp.

* but please attention guys this joke must have above all respect. *

This might not be such a good idea lol but what the hell... i'll give it a go. I like this group because of Phantom and his sexiness. I do not like this group because Phantom said i was special but then i find out he says that to all his french girls
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens Virtual-Advantage Facebook Virtual-Advantage Twitter Virtual-Advantage YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
    This might not be such a good idea lol but what the hell... i'll give it a go. I like this group because of Phantom and his sexiness. I do not like this group because Phantom said i was special but then i find out he says that to all his french girls
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens Virtual-Advantage Facebook Virtual-Advantage Twitter Virtual-Advantage YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Phantom likes Carnifex in a special way

Quote Originally Posted by Smyleface View Post
    Phantom likes Carnifex in a special way
    I knew it! What do you have to say for yourself, mister??

Forum Member
    Sup everyone

Quote Originally Posted by combatmatrix088 View Post
    Sup everyone
    Chillin, killin. You?

Admin
    Im just here Gwuippin

Quote Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
    Joined advantage Premium only to see about Phantoms 'sexiness' and how he lures and seduces these French girls.

- I need a mentor! Shame Virtual-Advantage hasn't a life hack that could seduce the female population :P

(Certainly didn't join for the hacks ;P )