Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wizard101

  1. #1
    VA VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    0
    Posts
    15

    Wizard101

    I was wondering if you guys are interested in making a cheat for wizard101? It is a very popular game.

  2. #2
    Admin
    CTDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    213 Lake Drive Dingmans Ferry PA 18328
    Reputation
    1343
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by queensarah View Post
    I was wondering if you guys are interested in making a cheat for wizard101? It is a very popular game.
    Can you provide us with more information? We need a website and to know what company makes this game. I could google it but I want to make sure I have exactly what youre referring to.

  3. #3
    VA VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    0
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDDD View Post
    Can you provide us with more information? We need a website and to know what company makes this game. I could google it but I want to make sure I have exactly what youre referring to.
    Wizard101 is a 2008 massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by KingsIsle Entertainment. In the game, players take on the role of students of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in order to save the Spiral, the fictional galaxy in which the game is set, from various threats.
    https://www.wizard101.com/

  4. #4

    Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    381
    Hello queensarah,

    please use the following template for requesting a new game.

    Code:
    Game Name: 
    Official Website: 
    Game Engine: 
    Game Genre: 
    Anti-Cheat: 
    Online Statistics: 
    Video:
    Best Regards
    Flare
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens Virtual-Advantage Facebook Virtual-Advantage Twitter Virtual-Advantage YouTube Loader Download Image Map

  5. #5
    Admin
    CTDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    213 Lake Drive Dingmans Ferry PA 18328
    Reputation
    1343
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by queensarah View Post
    Wizard101 is a 2008 massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by KingsIsle Entertainment. In the game, players take on the role of students of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in order to save the Spiral, the fictional galaxy in which the game is set, from various threats.
    https://www.wizard101.com/
    The hardest part about MMORPGs is that almost everything is dictated by server values and not client values. The games run off of statistics set and controlled by a remote server that a coder cannot change. The chances of any features that would actually help game play and make people want to purchase a cheat we would charge for is pretty slim.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •