Thanks Thanks:  6
    Forum Member

Et'all the games I've tried so far

Alright,

Quick one to hit fire on this thread. Those of you new here, very much so including myself (although a recurring user) I highly suggest you give atleast one game mentioned below a go with the Virtual-Advantage's cheat system.

So, I'm not going to transcend into every cheat as I'm yet to use every cheat available on this forum, however, I've used a fair few already to understand how the cheats operate and work.
    The cheat almost go above and beyond for everyone, and in return I'd like to show my appreciation.

No one can question the authenticity of the Valve game engine cheats.
    Team Fortress is almost subliminally fluid when it comes to its aimbot, both with or without the silent aim, I'm almost rocking the gamemodes and hitting high on the leaderboards. Without a squelch from anyone else, because to the latter of things, who wants people to know that you're cheating? - Not me! Looking cleaning but extremely skillful is certainly the goal for me here. And that's what VA offers.

Moving onto Deceit, absolutely hilarious watching everyone run around clueless as to where I am. Climbing and teleporting through walls, meeting the objective within a seconds notice and being the ultimate badass when winning the game. There are some minor flaws to this, as is there any cheats. But the positives certainly overflow those negatives. (The teleport item to me doesn't always do as it is told, but it works normally when I want it to).

Lastly, certainly not the last games that I've tired but definitely something worth mentioning. This had me tapping at my keyboard during the hours of fun I had in this game; probably not something you'd of guessed.
    The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare, or the little green soldiers as to what I used to refer to them in the late 90s.
    If you were ever to have witnessed my winning sprees in this game, you'd almost cry at your knees and call me a god of the keyboard. I had the scopes hitting guys down at almost 500m, popping rounds and grenades in places people assumed they were almost invisible in.
    Little to the natter, the ESP's, Aimbots, Miscellaneous features; speedhack, unlimited ammo etc.. work flawlessly.

So far, great experience. Customer support are as fast as promised (always an agent online to assist in supporting).

Emerge yourselves in the community, in the hack and I'll see you all ingame

-
    Dark.

Forum Member
    When Deceit first came out, Phantom and I were literally verbally assaulting kids with the VOIP, screaming "INFECTED!", and ending games super fast or playing hide and seek while advertising the cheat. We had so much fun in that game early release. Glad you like everything youre trying. Feel free to record some of your game play and upload it to our media section of the forums!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDDD View Post
    When Deceit first came out, Phantom and I were literally verbally assaulting kids with the VOIP, screaming "INFECTED!", and ending games super fast or playing hide and seek while advertising the cheat. We had so much fun in that game early release. Glad you like everything youre trying. Feel free to record some of your game play and upload it to our media section of the forums!
    Haha yes, I love it.
    It's the little things that make games like that entertaining. Love the no clip feature, certainly makes being infected a little bit more scarier for those survivors.
    I'll give the recording thing a go, not really recorded anything on my PC before.

Forum Member
    Thanks for the honest review We're glad you're having such a wonderful experience.