Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Testimonial of Grand Theft Auto

Hi all,
    Before I begin, I would just like to state that I have used multiple cheats on Virtual-Advantage and can certify that this community as well as the staff are 100% reliable and helpful

Grand Theft Auto V

- Bought through reseller (very helpful and knowledgeable)

Menu Overall: The menu visuals overall were really great, and injecting into the game was pretty easy.
    Aimbot: Did not use much as I played with a mouse and keyboard, but can testify that it works quite smoothly. 8.5/10
    Visuals: Really well put together, so helpful when fighting against AI and players if you need visuals 10/10
    Weapon modifcations: Jeez, these features made you over-powered as, really helpful for completing missions and kicking AI's ass or players if that's your thing...10/10
    Teleport:: Teleporting took me a bit to figure out, once I did it worked quite well, though I don't believe it was completely reliable. Could of just been me though. 6/10
    Vehicle Modifcations:: These are just perfect. I am not the type to rage against other players, though a person using another cheat was once surprised by what this one could do 10/10
    Money-making (the one everyone cares about): Not the quickest way, but definitely the safest way to make money without getting banned. 7/10

Overall, I would definitely purchase this cheat if you need one for Grand Theft Auto as you won't be disappointed and I'm sure it'll be really useful.

Forum Member