Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Question Rust - How to play after an EAC ban?

Hello,

I was definitely ban from Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat while trying to use a cheat.

I would like to know the procedure to follow to buy a new license and play on this PC again without risking another banishment of EAC.

I hope someone will help me!

Thank you in advance,

Extasy

Forum Member
    If you were banned whilst using a cheat that is not our own, unfortunately, there's not much we can do to assist you.

Forum Member
    If you get an EAC ban, we highly recommend you try to change your IP, but also change your Mac Address and your HWID. Your HWID is determined by your computers hardware and OS combination. You might need to just buy new RAM for your PC or heck, try changing your RAM slots and reformatting your harddrive! As infernal stated, we cannot do much to assist you, but those are my recommendations.

Forum Member
    Thank you for your answers ! To change the Mac Address, do I have to buy another network card?

Is it necessary to replace my current RAM or can I just add an extra RAM to change HWID?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Extasy View Post
    Thank you for your answers ! To change the Mac Address, do I have to buy another network card?

Is it necessary to replace my current RAM or can I just add an extra RAM to change HWID?
    Google will be your best friend here. But no I do not believe you will need a new network card for that.
    No you will need to replace either your RAM, CPU, GPU, or PSU and format your OS to change your HWID.

Forum Member
    Thank you for taking the time to help me. I think I have all the answers I needed to buy a new account without risk. Hoping that it works

Forum Member
    Let us know if you have anymore questions!