Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Paladins Aimbot/ESP

My apologies, I posted this in the wrong section earlier (General Chat) so I am posting this for better visibility.

Is this title still supported by Virtual Advantage? I don't see it listed on the Cheat Status page and the last time I see it mentioned is 2018, however there is still a page dedicated to it under the F2P game tag on the home page and the ability to order/pay for it is still possible. Has is just gone unnoticed on the status page and it is working, or is it down/unsupported? Thanks!

Forum Member
    We still have it but its down because of EAC. There is no current ETA but we are hoping for a bunch of updates by this summer....

Forum Member
    Thanks for the response, it seems no providers are currently servicing Paladins

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by napalmstar View Post
    Thanks for the response, it seems no providers are currently servicing Paladins
    Yeah EAC has really stepped up their game. We have plan set in motiion that the coders are currently working on. Dont stray too far... We are hoping for some huge changes here in the future. Your best bet right now is to remain a customer and use as many cheats of ours as you can. We will be doing an application process for all of our private chheats.