Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: FiveM Questions

Forum Member

FiveM Questions

So I am interested in the Grand Theft Auto FiveM cheat. Does anyone actively use this and if so how is it?

Of course there is always a risk of being banned but how are the detections? Does anyone actively use it in RP servers without detection?

Forum Member
    We have many people that use the cheat daily with little to no issues. When there is an issue, the coder fixes it quickly after game updates.

I play on RP servers when using the FiveM cheat and the only thing that can get you banned on the sever is if you explode stuff randomly and get caught using god mode, etc. So just using Aimbot and ESP is best and maybe some of the weapon features

Forum Member
    Right on! Yeah I figured those features would be easy to detect considering most server-side anti-cheats currently detect them. Only planned on using aimbot/esp anyways.

Thanks for the reply <3

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostBotter View Post
    Right on! Yeah I figured those features would be easy to detect considering most server-side anti-cheats currently detect them. Only planned on using aimbot/esp anyways.

Thanks for the reply <3
    The features aren't "detected' by the way, you won't be kicked or banned from the server for using them instantly, just meant that using those features is more noticeable for staff to see.

Let us know if you need anything else