Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Testimonial on Destiny 2

As a person who uses only ESP and controller in crucible matches, this cheat is spot on with that feature. I canít speak much towards the aimbot because I actually play worse with it turned on (I canít get the hang of mnk).

The entire reason I downloaded these hacks was because of the current state of Destiny 2 on PC. As a seasoned player (ever since Halo 1), Iíve primarily focused on the pvp aspect of every Bungie game. Iíve played, and won, in smaller tournaments, kept up with metas and found counter-metas... but since Iíve made the switch to PC thereís been nothing that could be done against other players who are blatantly cheating. Iím not someone who loses and accuses- Iím talking about the players who you literally canít even get in line of sight without instantly dying. You know the ones.

Well, ever since Iíve downloaded this cheat, it has felt like I can finally play the game again because I now stand a chance against people with crispy aimbots. If youíre an above average player, this cheat will augment your gameplay. And I recommend you use it as such. Donít use it to make your gameplay because then itís incredibly obvious and you risk losing your account, regardless of whether or not itís detected.

Finally, my glowing recommendation. Virtual Advantageís price point, their fast customer service, along with the features and account security that they offer, is tough to beat. Literally. I matched with cheaters one game, got fed up with it and OPKíd them. The round after that, one of them teleported over to my teamís spawn at round start and they instantly got booted from the game (their account activity over the past few days suggests that they were banned). Cheat responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelydan View Post
    As a person who uses only ESP and controller in crucible matches, this cheat is spot on with that feature. I can’t speak much towards the aimbot because I actually play worse with it turned on (I can’t get the hang of mnk).

The entire reason I downloaded these hacks was because of the current state of Destiny 2 on PC. As a seasoned player (ever since Halo 1), I’ve primarily focused on the pvp aspect of every Bungie game. I’ve played, and won, in smaller tournaments, kept up with metas and found counter-metas... but since I’ve made the switch to PC there’s been nothing that could be done against other players who are blatantly cheating. I’m not someone who loses and accuses- I’m talking about the players who you literally can’t even get in line of sight without instantly dying. You know the ones.

Well, ever since I’ve downloaded this cheat, it has felt like I can finally play the game again because I now stand a chance against people with crispy aimbots. If you’re an above average player, this cheat will augment your gameplay. And I recommend you use it as such. Don’t use it to make your gameplay because then it’s incredibly obvious and you risk losing your account, regardless of whether or not it’s detected.

Finally, my glowing recommendation. Virtual Advantage’s price point, their fast customer service, along with the features and account security that they offer, is tough to beat. Literally. I matched with cheaters one game, got fed up with it and OPK’d them. The round after that, one of them teleported over to my team’s spawn at round start and they instantly got booted from the game (their account activity over the past few days suggests that they were banned). Cheat responsibly.
    I am glad you like our cheat! As an avid Destiny 2 player I can also second the security not once have I been banned, I also have spent a good portion helping make this cheat better. Thank you for the testimonial. I have to followed the Bungie line and I feel the same being able to finally do something in survival or trials. its nice seeing other Destiny players on the forum, maybe we can cheat together on the new raid that is coming soon
    THERE ARE NO ETA'S FOR CHEATS!
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CHEATS PLEASE CONTACT VIA TEAMSPEAK, OR PM ON THE FORUMS