Thanks Thanks:  1

Testimonial Star Wars: Battlefront 2

I've only played with it for almost 24hours but I'm more than happy with it.

Aimbot- you can set it however you like and I mix it up a little bit sometimes legit and sometimes rage settings overall a perfect working aimbot (also silent aim)
    Rating: 10/10

Visuals- Good looking Visuals with only the options you really need, kept it basic and therefore really good, the only "mistake" I found was that the enemy and allied Jedis, Sith didn't appear in the Visuals but the silent aim picked them up.
    Rating: 9/10

Misc- the misc section is awesome, the no recoil and no spread are insane you could play without aimbot and only with visuals and the misc sections and no one would know that your cheating.

Menu- Kept it basic and easy to understand and see-through, the injection is also very simple and easy

Overall feedback-
    I'm very happy with the cheat it is exactly what I was looking for and also the staff are very humble and they take the time for whatever help you need.
    The pricing is also a good bonus for 14,95USD it's Perfekt and also the many options that VA offers for the payment are good and reliable, the Paypal options is such a blessing.
    I'm glad that I'm a member of the community and I would definitely recommend this and many other cheats that VA offers

Forum Member
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat!

We're always open for new feature requests too if any come to mind: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...-Buglist-To-Do