Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Testimonial on Monster Hunter World

Hello i would like to say my opinion For Monster hunter World Cheat
    I have to say good job!!

Visual: Very useful to find fast the monster that you hunt 9/10
    Character:I think is the Best think to use when you have a problem with specific monster that you can't kill +you dont have to Sharp you weapon every 2 minits +you can add to your Character Zcurrency +research points 9.5/10
    Spawn:It's useful for someone that lets say have killed a monster that it was at the beginning of the game and doesn't have the materials form it and want's to spawn it. Personally i didn't use it but it's a good option 8.5/10
    Radar:To tell the truth not that useful for my opinion 5/10
    Colors:Not that useful but is ok as a option + easy understand 7.5/10
    Keybinds:I really couldn't find a way to make teleport options to Work maybe im stupid or it doesn't work but good idea 8/10
    Misc:Crosshair for me wasn't useful at all i try it because i wanted to try the teleport option but didn't work for me 7.5/10

Overall the Cheat is good But i would like some more Options like DAMAGE Multiplier with some options like x2dmg x4,x6+++.Option that your Weapon 100%crit +One hit destroy Body Parts if could be possible of course

Thank You!!

Forum Member
    Thank you for your review if you have any suggestions for the cheat please add it to the Wishlist thread.