Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Whats wrong with you guys and your payment methods?!

Seriously, wanted to buy the Depth cheat again. But all the reasonable payment methods are gone.
    Half of the **** u can choose doesnt even work or load. And the others are some no name or chinese sites.
    What the hell is wrong with paypal or creditcard? And then you can click on the "authorized resellers" link, which just is a ****ing empty thread with no resellers listed?
    What the hell guys.

Edit: Had to buy a "mint card" on a 3rd party website, because of the official mint site doesnt even offer purchases in my country. Then buy via Mint Pin method.
    Why are other cheat sites able to offer normal pament methods and you guys just the shady stuff?
    Last edited by overhans; 05-29-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Hello, as you can see since you been here since 2019 no old admins or old staff are here anymore? We have another site as well. We are working on getting other payment methods. Sorry no shady stuff going on now.

Forum Member
    I just made a payment for $45 and can't access the Downloader, please assist.

Sir you have access ? You need to wait for it to go through it all, Its activated.

Please let me know if you still have no access as I can see you logged into the loader.

Let me know.