Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

VA is bypassing all?

Hello,

I really interesed to buy this VA, but i've one question, it bypassing from BE it's easy, but bypassing from admin log? It will very good.

Forum Member
    If you teleport or spawn weapons, even if they aren't logged if an admin is any good at doing his job he will easily still ban you.
    Last edited by Silent; 01-31-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: no it doesn't

Forum Member
    But i'll be doing stuff like EPS?

Forum Member
    ESP is not detected by admin logs, but things like teleporting, spawning ect.. can be logged by servers. Optix is a great coder and you will not be disappointed by the bypass, best bypass around

If you need anymore information feel free to ask and we look forward to having you as a member!

Thanks,

Forum Member
    Ye, but have an other question, this options what you gave our, users is only that i can possible to do with this hack? Even i want some other script like, teleportin all players at the same time or show a text bar with something, or like all players idk are dancing? Sorry about my english

Forum Member
    Going to try it now, sorry for 2 posts

Forum Member
    Optix's bypass is truely one of the best out there and you will more than satisfied with it.

However VA staff will not give support for Custom Scripts.

-ghostbotter

Hey guys, with VA for Dayz, I'm about to buy it but I'm concerned. Is this real? I know it is but I'm just making sure and how does it bypass logs? What if I teleport, spawn 1 car, and spawn a gun, they know? What does it mean by
    - BattleEye Bypass
    - Script Bypass
    - Admin Log Bypass
    - Secure Hack Streaming System?

Forum Member
    To spawn a car you need a undetected RE. Some servers have things where it shows your gear and the time you've been alive, etc. So it's your choice and your own decision what to do to not get banned.

Can someone please tell me if the repair and refuel option is easy for admins to detect if they are checking logs?