Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

I'm not happy with my purchase

I bought the Advantage Pack a day or so ago, and expected some great hacks for my games. I already had DayZ hack, which worked great. So I really expected more and was let down quite a bit.
    I wanted to hack Black Ops, Black Ops 2, BLR, Mw2 and Bad Company 2. All of these except for Black Ops 2 and BLR where down, When I run the BO2 hack it crashes, same with BLR (Blacklight: Retribution)
    I am now banned from Black Ops 2 servers (3ARCH Ban, VAC Is clean)
    This makes me very angry, and I know I hack at my own risk, but really, 5 Hacks I wanted dont work. The only hacks I wanted.

Sort it out VA, Until then, Im afraid that your recommended for hacks, by my reckoning.
    Last edited by Kazumz; 02-09-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Bad Language in thread title and post changed to appropriate language.

Forum Member
    BLR has been working perfectly for me...

make sure you turn on DX9, or it will crash...

if you are having an issue with a hack go into the teamspeak there is people there like all day to help you out.

Black Ops 2 crashes and did not work for you. Then you get a TAC ban and blame us? Seriously? Black Ops should be online, not sure why it isn't so I'll look at that - I can't really say anything for the other games as they are not mine. BO2 is getting updated tonight, sorry about the bad timing on your Advantage purchase. I'll get in touch with the coders for BLR, MW2, and BC2 and find out what the situation is with those as well but can't really say anything personally about it as they're not my cheats.

Edit: Well seems BLR is working fine for the above user, so I would suggest contacting support as far as that is concerned.

Forum Member
    Been into teamspeak multiple times. tried disabling DEP, UAC, Steam community, DX9, DX11, everything. BO2 I understand is crashing for a lot of people.

I honestly have given up hope for paid hacks, and I know that the coders do their best but its the support thats laking a little. I know that the people are friendly and good, im not saying I dislike them, but you are sort of unorganized.

Optix if you are taking on appretences I have knowledge in VB and know extreme basics in C# and C++, but would be happy to learn. Thanks for the DayZ hacks by the way. Hope standalone is kind to you.

Forum Member
    I couldnt care less about Black Ops 2 hacks anymore, I got banned remember... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post
    Hope standalone is kind to you.
    I'm sure it will be far kinder than I will be to it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Optix View Post
    I'm sure it will be far kinder than I will be to it.
    Thats the attitude I love from hack coders, its so great. Too bad it will be impossible to spawn items, from what we have seen so far. Oh well, im sure you will find ways.

Thats the attitude I love from hack coders, its so great. Too bad it will be impossible to spawn items, from what we have seen so far. Oh well, im sure you will find ways.
    I'm sure there will be ways to send fake packets to the servers for it to think that specific items in your inventory is actually something else to what it is. There will be ways around it, but it will take time.

Forum Member
    WOO! I GOT 5 EXTRA DAYS FOR BLACK OPS 2! AFTER POSTING I WAS BANEND FROM IT!
    Good one VA.
    Real smart.

Forum Member
    I bought the Advantage Pack a day or so ago, and expected some great hacks for my games. I already had DayZ hack, which worked great. So I really expected more and was let down quite a bit.
    I wanted to hack Black Ops, Black Ops 2, BLR, Mw2 and Bad Company 2. All of these except for Black Ops 2 and BLR where down, When I run the BO2 hack it crashes, same with BLR (Blacklight: Retribution)
    I am now banned from Black Ops 2 servers (3ARCH Ban, VAC Is clean)
    This makes me very angry, and I know I hack at my own risk, but really, 5 Hacks I wanted dont work. The only hacks I wanted.

Sort it out VA, Until then, Im afraid that your recommended for hacks, by my reckoning.
    Hack at your own risk, don't blame other's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast