Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

A Few Question About DayZ Hack.

I'm new and want to buy the DayZ hack, I know about hacks etc, but I have never bought one like this.

Just got a few questions if anyone could answer for me..

How do you inject the hack and open it up in DayZ?

How do we know that the hack is detected so we don't get banned?

If anyone could be polite enough to answer the question for me it would be helpful.

Sorry for being a noob, I know its bad you can all *facepalm* me haha

Cheers.

Forum Member
    Hey welcome to VA. Ill try to answer your questions as good as i can.

How do you inject the hack and open it up in DayZ? To inject the hack into the game you will first run the loader as Admin then log into the loader which you download after becoming VIP. Launch Dayz and then select the DayZ cheat while either in Lobby or Main Menu, once the loader says "Injection Success" continue on like you would without the cheat. When in game press the "Insert" key to bring up our menu and there you go you are a DayZ hacker.

How do we know that the hack is detected so we don't get banned? When Battleye updates we take the cheat down so you cant use it until our coder checks to see if its still undetected. But remember there is always the risk of getting banned when you are hacking. We try our best to keep it undetectable and keep our customers safe. I cant stress this enough but "there is always the chance of getting banned when you are hacking, its the risk you take".

I hope i answered your question good enough to make you feel comfortable enough to choose our products. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me or ask here. Have a nice day.

-Th3Unkn0wn

Forum Member
    Thank you very much Unkn0wn, I feel very comfortable buying your product now I know the basics.
    I understand the risks of hacking so that's fine.

Cheers once again.

Forum Member
    I hope you have a great experience with the hack, also recommending this hack to others would be awesome!

Forum Member
    We have a referral program! If you refer the hack to one of your friends and he makes a post stating that you referred him HERE you will both be given a weeks worth of free hacks!