A message I sent to TWITCH after he basically called me a liar for his product being detected on War Thunder by a new user.

This was not the case at all. To be honesty, I mostly played the Naval portion of the game. I literally turn on your cheat 5 times with a sum total of perhaps 40 minutes combined use time. I asked a specific question on use from YOU and set everything up exactly as you stated. I never even got any kills with the game. I was the one stating I so no advantage whatsoever. You explained it was merely an "assist". I used the cheat with several days in between usages. Look at your data and you will see I am telling the truth. I don't appreciate the innuendos your team puts out. I notice it's the same response anytime anyone reports that your product caused a ban or suspension. I bef to differ that your product is in deed at fault, or you wouldn't be scared for others to see my post instead of locking it. That will only create active enemies. Which you have done. Now I will go out of my way to post on every social media out let available to denounce your products, and provide a complete list of games you are providing hacks for to each of the game devs. I think they would love the coding as well for war thunder....

You could've handled this much differently. Learn some people skills.