I've only played with it for almost 24hours. 17 Or something.

However thats enough for a review/testimonial.

Aimbot - I'm not the type for raging however i bought the level two cause 2$ extra isn't much. And i its worth it. Tried out vehicle aimbot, just for the fun of it but it makes my game crash for some reason.

ESP - Beatiful. Really good, nothing much to say about it only that its one of the best out there. Its really good looking, and im very happy that i bought here on Virtual.

Menu/GUI - Could be a little better, but nothing to complain about. It's easy to find stuff, easy to toggle stuff.

Injection - I dont like that that you need to inject wile ingame/ joining in a server. However this is fine, and you dont need to inject everytime you join a new server. Only when you shutdown your game.

I love the thing were you can force unlock things, weapons doesnt work, would have been cool if it does. However the gadgets to weapons does work, and its working perfectly. Also this was what caught my eye to buy here.

Personal feedback

Aimbot 9.5/10 - Just because the crashing thing, could be me doing something wrong.

ESP 10/10 Very good looking, like i said before. Couldn't have bought a better looking any were else.

GUI 9/10 It's very simple, easy to find stuff.

Do i recommend it to others? Yeah i do, if you are thinking of buying it. Do it right now, its worth every penny. It's very cheap aswell. For such a good cheat. Other providers charge the double, for much more less stuff.

Overall feedback for Virtual-Advantage 11/10.
Im new here, but been using cheats for the past 5 years now. And all i can say is that Virtual-Advantage will be my go to site to buy cheats on. Looking forward to buy the Advantage Pack premium the next month.

Ohh, and security for the cheat. Is perfect, no ban yet. And i doubt i will get an.

// Merrycur