Hey guys!

Lately I've become interested in your Escape from Tarkov cheat and since I couldn't find any recent threads about it (if there are any, my bad and you can fell free to link it for me if you'd like, I'd kindly appreciate it), I decided to open this one real quick.

1st of all, I'd be interested in the eventual bans that may have occurred. Have there been any recent ban waves? Are there certain things to be considered when using it to avoid getting banned? And are there usually many down times because of security updates and if so, an average duration of the down times would be really great!

2nd of all I'd like to know if there are any stability issues (not that big of a deal if there are any, but I'd still like to know)

And 3rd of all if anybody has some experience using it, could you rate it from 1 to 10 and tell me if you'd recommend it (as long as it's not against the rules) and would it be worth it to buy the advantage package if I'm mainly interested in using the EFT cheat and sporadic other ones.

Thank you in advance to everybody who took their time to answer and wish you all a good one!

Cheers,
EdGy2000