Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Wizard101

Forum Member

Wizard101

I was wondering if you guys are interested in making a cheat for wizard101? It is a very popular game.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by queensarah View Post
    I was wondering if you guys are interested in making a cheat for wizard101? It is a very popular game.
    Can you provide us with more information? We need a website and to know what company makes this game. I could google it but I want to make sure I have exactly what youre referring to.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDDD View Post
    Can you provide us with more information? We need a website and to know what company makes this game. I could google it but I want to make sure I have exactly what youre referring to.
    Wizard101 is a 2008 massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by KingsIsle Entertainment. In the game, players take on the role of students of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in order to save the Spiral, the fictional galaxy in which the game is set, from various threats.
    https://www.wizard101.com/

Forum Member
    Hello queensarah,

please use the following template for requesting a new game.

Code:
    Game Name: 
    Official Website: 
    Game Engine: 
    Game Genre: 
    Anti-Cheat: 
    Online Statistics: 
    Video:
    Best Regards
    Flare

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by queensarah View Post
    Wizard101 is a 2008 massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by KingsIsle Entertainment. In the game, players take on the role of students of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in order to save the Spiral, the fictional galaxy in which the game is set, from various threats.
    https://www.wizard101.com/
    The hardest part about MMORPGs is that almost everything is dictated by server values and not client values. The games run off of statistics set and controlled by a remote server that a coder cannot change. The chances of any features that would actually help game play and make people want to purchase a cheat we would charge for is pretty slim.